Sponsored by "Never Played".
Mixed/mastered the track in CE5/AA3. Again, a lot of the heavy lifting had been done in the dubbing-up process, so the mixing itself was pretty smooth. However, my itchy editing finger got busy and I made a few changes which I hope will have enhanced the track.
I also decided to mess around with the actual master, flipping the channels and other nonsense.
The track sounds big and beaty and I think you'll like it!
The weather early next week should be reasonably favourable, which is a good thing, as I plan to do some field recording on Monday or Tuesday, so I'll need to do some preparatory work for that. In the meantime, I'll be giving some thought to lyrics and other vocalisations.
See you in the funny papers...